Virginia’s Premier Wedding Venue
Greeted by the stunning site of the white clapboard house with so much of the original details still remaining, framed with mature boxwoods and bright flowering gardens you are welcomed onto the property as part of the family. Sundara has a way of taking you away to a magical place in time, a time where garden parties and afternoon tea were the norm.
As you walk on the property through the gas lit arbor onto the paved walkway you become immersed in the beauty that is Sundara. Lovely flowering gardens all around, tall deep-rooted trees, lush greenery everywhere you look, striking views at the foot of the Cahas Mountain, in all the places you look you will be in awe of the natural splendor.
As you wander the property you notice the many personal touches from the wooden swing hanging low in the poplar tree, the mountain framed natural arbor, the hidden gazebo straddling the small stream, the picturesque glamping tent that overlooks the alfalfa fields, the rustic fire pit where you can enjoy s’mores, and the antique bathtub sitting on the porch to just name a few.
- 20 minutes south of Roanoke
- 1.6 hours north of Greensboro
- 2 hours southeast of Charlottesville
- 3 hours west of Richmond
- 3 hours north of Charlotte
- 3.75 hours south of Washington DC
Unlimited possibilities to create your one of kind experience.
Exclusive Use of the Property for the Day
When you make your way under the spacious cobblestone paved tent, adorned with specialty lighting and flowing draped ceilings, you never lose sight of the sprawling grounds. Making your way inside to the Bridal Suite, ornamented with charming vintage furniture. The Bride and bridesmaids have plenty of room to comfortably get ready for the day. Just steps away lies the bridal porch, a wonderful place to set up mimosas or have a light lunch before the excitement begins. Tucked away in the house lies the Groom's Room. This man cave has all the delights the groom and groomsmen can need the moments before ceremony.
Spend your time relaxing, soaking in the wonderful experience, while the wedding vendors piece together your vision.
Relax and get ready in the vintage bridal suite, host a ceremony under the poplar tree, celebrate in the cobblestone paved tent and discover how to make Sundara your own.
Sometimes, A Picture Says it Best...
But Our Couples Say Great Things too!
Rental packages begin at $4,400.
Please Inquiry For More Information.
Peace of Mind Comes Standard
Our job is to make your wedding seamless and fun from sunrise to well after sunset. Making sure your special day is carefree and enjoyable.
Let the Sundara staff help you make the most of our expansive grounds by personalizing the biggest moments and the smallest details.
Planning a corporate or social event? Call (540) 266-1500 for pricing and availability.
- Exclusive use of the property for the day
- 5 Hour event (from ceremony start through the reception)
- The first floor of the main house including a bridal suite and groom's room
- Cobblestone paved 40’ x 85’ tent with siding
- Adjoining 20’ x 20’ stage
- Dance floor
- Custom led and Tuscan lighting
- An assortment of tables for your event
- 200 golden chivari chairs with ivory cushions
- Free usage of the pay it forward closet
- Parking attendants
- Golf cart
- Fully stocked and maintained bathhouse
- An onsite venue concierge
- White ceremony chairs and benches that seat up to 250
- Fire pit with attendant
- Setup assistance
- Cleanup and trash removal
Sundara sets some of the highest venue expectations in the region, and we feel you should have the same high expectations for your fantastic catering team, as well. This is why we work with the amazing Blue Ridge Catering, one of western Virginia’s most original caterers, for all of our weddings and events.
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue Rental
- Vintage Furniture
- X-Back Farm Chairs
- Blue Ridge Catering is our exclusive caterer at Sundara. Catering costs typically range from $75-$125+.
We'd love to hear from you...
Call (540) 266-1500 or use the form below. We’ll be sure to respond within one business day. Thank you for your time!